We advise clients on loan and security agreements, as well as other financial issues.
- drafting and negotiating loan agreements and associated documentation,
advising on compliance of loan agreements subject to foreign law with mandatory provisions of Polish law (including
- syndicated loans of over 500 million euro),
- advising on tax issues related to cross-border loan agreements,
- drafting and negotiating (on behalf of banks and borrowers) agreements establishing real collateral, as well as perfecting such collateral,
- drafting and negotiating agreements establishing personal collateral, including first-demand guaranties and suretyships, on behalf of both banks and borrowers,
- advising on debt restructuring, as well as filing bankruptcy motions and representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings,
- advising on escrow accounts,
- advising on currency law, including obtaining foreign currency permits.