We counsel on IP issues, including especially copyright and associated rights, as well as on IT law, including the law of the Internet. In particular, we advise clients from the media industry on IP, IT, and related issues.
- drafting and negotiating license and transfer agreements concerning copyrights and trademarks,
- assisting clients registering Polish and EU trademarks,
- representing clients in disputes arising from infringements or alleged infringements of copyrights, trademarks, business names, etc.,
- drafting and negotiating software development and other related agreements, as well as agreements for the provision of web services,
- advising Internet service providers on a day-to-day basis on issues such as competition law, consumer protection, and IP,
- drafting and negotiating agreements for the acquisition or sale of web portals,
- representing clients in disputes concerning Internet domains,
- counseling on the protection of privacy on the Internet and on personal data issues,
- drafting agreements for clients from the advertising and media industries, such as sponsorship agreements, agreements for advertising services, agreements concerning image rights, as well as drafting documents concerning loyalty programs and reader contests,
- advising on advertising campaigns and advertising materials, including in particular opinion-giving on the legality of press advertisements.