We represent clients in various disputes before Polish courts, including the Supreme Court, and before arbitration tribunals. We also specialize in enforcing foreign judgments in Poland.
- representing clients in:
- commercial disputes, including in particular lease agreements,
- company law disputes, including protecting the rights of minority shareholders,
- antitrust cases, on appeals from decisions of the antitrust authorities,
- disputes concerning infringements or alleged infringements of IP rights, in particular copyrights and trademarks,
- disputes concerning the civil responsibility of managers and directors,
- civil law disputes concerning the responsibility of publishers and journalists for libel or other infringements of personal rights,
- labor law disputes,
- representing journalists accused of libel in criminal proceedings,
- representing managers and directors in criminal proceedings (white collar crime),
- representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings,
- enforcing foreign judgments in Poland, in particular in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) 44/2001 or in accordance with rules concerning European Enforcement Orders, and fighting against the enforcement of such judgments.