We provide comprehensive counseling to entities participating in public procurement procedures, and especially to contracting entities from the gas and energy sectors awarding contracts in procurement procedures pursuant to directive 17/2004/EC.
- advising contracting entities during the entire procurement procedure, including preparing announcements and terms of reference, drafting internal rules, etc.,
- preparing drafts of public procurement contracts,
- advising private contracting entities from the gas and energy sectors on procurement procedures pursuant to directive 17/2004/EC,
- legal assistance to tenderers during the entire procurement procedure,
- preparing objections and bringing appeals against decisions in public procurement procedures,
- representing clients in front of the Public Procurement Office and in court proceedings in cases concerning public procurement procedures.