Law for online shops
An important part of our consulting services is advice on the operation of online shops (e-commerce).
This advice is interdisciplinary and includes not only issues related to consumer protection law, but also issues related to data protection, competition law or advertising law.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- assistance with shaping the sales process;
- preparation of regulations for online shops;
- drafting privacy policies and cookie policies;
- opinion and support in the preparation and implementation of loyalty programs, gift cards, advertising campaigns, contests and other programs and events, including the preparation of relevant regulations and other necessary legal content;
- shaping newsletter sign-ups and other functionalities of websites and mobile applications, e.g., registration/contact forms, comment and feedback sections;
- after-sales support, including handling complaints and disputes with consumers;
- matters related to image protection law;
- matters related to the formation and presentation of prices and weights and measures, including questions related to Omnibus Directive;
- audit of content on websites and mobile applications for compliance with applicable laws and the presence of prohibited clauses;
- contract formation and negotiation with regard to online shop operations and marketing.