Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), investment process
We render comprehensive counseling services in the area of mergers and acquisitions, and preparation of investment process.
Our experience includes all types of merger and acquisition transactions, including share deals, and asset deals, including transactions for the sale of business or their organized parts.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- legal assistance in determining the legal structure of the transaction;
- examination of the legal status of merging or acquired entities (due diligence);
- comprehensive advice on transactions for the sale and lease of businesses or parts thereof (due diligence);
- legal assistance in the negotiation and preparation of transaction agreements, preparation of supporting documentation such as financing and collateral documents, preparation of shareholders’ agreements, etc.;
- complex assistance in merger, division and transformation of the companies;
- representing Clients before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection in proceedings pertaining to permits necessary for the execution of a merger or acquisition, including the preparation of full documentation related to the notification of the intention of concentration and representation of Clients in proceedings before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- preparing and negotiating loan agreements, as well as agreements establishing in-kind collateral, and supervising the activities provided for in these agreements;
- advice on the use of escrow accounts;
- advice on the consequences of the takeover of a workplace, including the preparation of documents required by labor laws and the representation of Clients in relations with employees and trade unions.