Press law and protection of personal rights
The Law Firm has extensive experience in press law and issues of protection of personal rights.
Within the framework of this specialization, we have provided services not only to press publications, but also to entities whose reputation or good name has been damaged by the media.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- analyzing press materials and advertisements before publication for legal risks;
- preparing responses to requests for publication of press corrigenda and preparing requests for publication of press corrigenda;
- assistance to journalists in access to public information, including preparation of requests for access to public information, preparation of appeals to the local government appeals college and preparation of complaints to the Voivodship Administrative Court;
- pursuing claims (property and non-property) related to the violation of personal rights of Clients;
- representing Clients in court proceedings concerning the publication of press corrigenda and representation in cases for the protection of personal rights;
- representing Clients in criminal proceedings relating to insult and defamation;
- representation of Clients in proceedings pending in the so-called election procedure.