The Law Firm provides advice in the field of personal data protection law.
The Law Firm offers Clients ongoing support in structuring the lawful processing of personal data.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- carrying out legal audits (due diligence) on the processing of personal data, identifying legal risks;
- complex GDPR implementation;
- preparing personal data protection documentation (e.g. privacy policies, information clauses, data processing entrustment agreements, policies and internal documents on data processing rules, etc.);
- alignment of business processes with the requirements of the data protection law, including the development of rules for the processing of personal data in online shops, for advertising and information campaigns, during the organization of events, etc;
- development of data processing rules for transfers of personal data within capital groups;
- ongoing support of the Data Protection Officer, including support in reporting data protection violations;
- training on the principles of personal data processing.