We have extensive experience in advising on labor law covering all problems of employee-employer relations that may arise during the establishment, duration and after termination of the employment relationship.
We also advise on the establishment of cooperation under other legal forms, including primarily civil law contracts.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- advice on the establishment of employment relationships, including the preparation of employment contracts, non-competition agreements, joint material liability agreements, training agreements, etc., and any other documents related to the establishment of the employment relationship;
- preparation and negotiation of contracts for members of corporate bodies and executives, preparation and negotiation of management contracts;
- advising on the amendment and termination of employment contracts and management contracts, including, in particular, advising on the termination of contracts with members of corporate bodies and executives;
- advising on the consequences of the transfer of the workplace, including the preparation of documents required by labor legislation;
- advice on collective dismissals;
- preparation and review of regulations required by labor law, including labor regulations and remuneration regulations;
- representation in labor law court proceedings.