Advising on corporate matters is one of our most important specializations and pertains to almost all aspects of business activity.
Our Law Firm supports companies and partnerships in their on-going activities and additionally renders counselling services with regard to specific projects.
SCOPE OF ADVICE:
- legal assistance in incorporating companies and partnerships of all kinds, their transformation, division or merger;
- legal suport with establishment of branches of foreign entities in Poland;
- day-to-day advice on servicing corporate bodies, advising on changes in share capital, and reserve and supplementary capital, shareholders’ loans, additional payments, or dividend payments;
- preparation of corporate documentation, including articles of incorporation, articles of association and bylaws;
- preparation of agreements regulating mutual relations between partners / shareholders (shareholder agreements);
- drafting joint venture agreements;
- legal due diligence of entites;
- comprehensive legal assistance in the dissolution of companies and carrying out the process of their liquidation/dissolution, assistance in taking other liquidation actions up to the deletion of the company from the register;
- representation of entities in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings;
- representation of board members and supervisory board members in matters related to their civil and criminal liability (white-collar crime);
- challenging resolutions of general meetings and shareholders’ meetings.